Experience the latest in TaylorMade Equipment
Wednesday, March 10 · 2 pm to 6 pm
You will have the opportunity to go through a Tour-level custom club fitting.
During these unprecedented times, TaylorMade has taken advanced measures to ensure
your health and safety, as well as that of our staff and their team.
Those measures include:
- Fitting reps are required to use face coverings at all fitting events
- Customers attending fitting experiences will be encouraged, but not required, to wear face coverings (not supplied by TaylorMade)
- All fittings will be limited to 1-on-1 experiences with social distancing practices
- Fitting reps are equipped with a sanitization kit that includes disinfectant wipes, hand sanitizer, disinfectant soap, towels and sterilized brushes
- Golf equipment will be cleaned and sterilized following each usage
Rest assured that your health and safety is the No. 1 priority for both our club and TaylorMade. We will ask that you respect the precautions by not attending if you have a cough or fever (or have had in the last 14 days), have been exposed to someone who has had COVID-19 in the last 14 days, or might otherwise expose our staff or other guests to unnecessary risk.
You may also contact us at the pro shop to hear about available appointments, book your custom fitting, and answer any questions you have about this special event.